[spectre] Call for artists: International Artist Residencies in Budapest

Beata Szechy bszechy at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 06:57:18 CET 2013

Announcing International Artist Residencies in Budapest 2013

Deadline: 03/15/2013

The HMC is pleased to share with you the 2013 residency program. If you are
interested in applying and have any questions, review the information below and
write directly to Beata Szechy, HMC Director, bszechy at yahoo.com. The subject
line should read “AIR/HMC, Budapest”.

We do early jury selections on the third weekend of each month.

E-mail address: bszechy at yahoo.com
Discipline:  visual artists, writers, performers
Offered program: residency, seminar, artist talk, exhibition, Galleries & Museum
Tour,.
Eligibility: emerging artists

Please visit our website for more information and application form.

http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id93.html

The HMC based in Dallas, TX and Budapest, Hungary - is an artist run,
non-profit, multi-disciplinary arts organization dedicated to excellence,
experimentation, and education in all forms of contemporary art and culture.
The AIR/HMC, Budapest mission is to bridge cultural, geographic, and linguistic
divides by bringing people together through the arts in order to foster a
greater understanding of world cultures.