[spectre] CASITA BOILER

{ brad brace } bbrace at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 18 13:35:41 CET 2013

CASITA BOILER: Entrenched Codes of Silent
Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

VOL 1 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HATOMI0
VOL 2 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HBGLMVM

ten 66-inch-long exquistely designed boiler pages of real estate
transcriptions from an ancient sundog

http: www.bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http: www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html

$325 Room for rent in large SE house (se 42nd and Powell)

Hello there, internet. As the title says, we have a room for
rent in our house, becoming available Aug. 1st for the right
person. The room itself is about 13' x 8' (give or take. I'm
ballparking.) has 2 west facing windows, and has a fairly
sizable closet. Which also has a smaller window in it.

As for the rest of the house, the first floor has a very
large kitchen with nice hardwood floors, there is a 1/2 bath
and laundry room there as well, and 2 living rooms, one we
have set up as the tv room, the other houses various
keyboards and musical instruments. We also have a crazy
large backyard, which backs up right to Creston Park. It's
pretty great.

The upstairs contains a full bathroom, this room for rent,
as well as some of your future roommates' bedrooms. Everyone
except the one in the basement. And speaking of roommates,
there is 4 of us, 2 guys and 2 girls. To let you know a
little bit about who we are, we're all age ranged from mid
20's to early 30's. Most of us play instruments. Mainly
guitars of differing styles. There's a lot of books in the
house. And a lot of comic books. Some of us do art-like
projects from time to time. Or maybe crafts is a better
term. There is a large tv, but we don't have cable, it is
essentially a netflix box. Because screw commercials. We eat
meats, but don't care whether you do or not. We are
generally fairly chill and quiet overall. Not a party house,
but we're all for fun. We like beers and whiskeys, but not
people what need to be drunk all the time. Or most of the
time. We are cool with weed, though not all of us partake,
but if you're into things involving needles or meth, or
other things of that nature, you won't be living here. Some
of us smoke cigarettes. We do this on the porch, not inside.
The common areas and kitchen we like to keep clean, but
nobody will freak out over a few dishes in the sink
overnight, and we don't subscribe to a chore wheel or
anything. Just, you know, use common sense and clean stuff
when you can.

There is also a cat and a dog living here. So you must be
cool with both the adorable tiny cat who will constantly
walk just out of reach if you want to pet her, to ensure
that you are aware that she knows she is superior to you,
and the big fat lab who will both love you and covet your
food. Fair warning: he will probably find a way to eat some
of your food at some point, no matter how clever you are in
keeping it from him. They're both lucky they're so damn
cute... Anyway, despite us liking the animals, we can't take
in any more unfortunately. Sorry, other pet owners.

As for you, we do not care whether you are male or female,
straight/gay, what race or religion or whatever you are,
etc. etc. What we do care about is whether we can get along
and live together. So if you're interested in the space so
far, write to us and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hobbies, interests, favorite jokes, whatever. Just something
that tells us a little bit about you rather than, "Hi i'm
joe bob i want the space call me." I guess one other thing
we care about is that you can pay rent and bills, so...have
a job. Also please let us know what your schedule for
viewing the room and meeting all of us looks like. I'll be
able to show the room this coming Sunday and Monday for
sure, with maybe other times depending if it's needed.

A few other thoughts: The room is for one person. Sorry
couples. Which is not to say your girl/boyfriend cannot hang
out, spend the night sometimes, whatever. But 5 is really
the capacity of the house and they can't just suddenly be
"living there" and there all day 6 days a week.

Rent is 325 a month with a 200 dollar security deposit.
Utilities run from about 70 a month in the summer to about
100 in the winter. Give or take. We pay water, gas, electric
and internet. Landlord pays garbage.

Need to get somewhere on the public transit? We are located
right on the 9 and 75 bus lines, and a short walk to the 4,
14, and 17. There's also a 24 hour safeway 2 blocks away,
which is super convenient.

Hopefully I'll edit with some more photos for the actual
room, but I no longer have a camera, so gotta wait for one
of the roommates to do that. But you can see the front of
the house and backyard at least for now.

CASITA BOILER: Entrenched Codes of Silent
Vivienda Clasificados (Exfiltration Series)

VOL 1 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HATOMI0
VOL 2 http://www.amazon.con/dp/B00HBGLMVM

ten 66-inch-long exquistely designed boiler pages of real estate
transcriptions from an ancient sundog

http: www.bbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html
http: www.bradbrace.net/ppp/ppp.html

/:b