[spectre] Fwd: Help Support NEWSCOOP free media on Sourceforge

stephen kovats kovats at transmediale.de
Tue May 22 00:51:10 CEST 2012

Hi spectrites,

I'm forwarding you this message from Adam Thomas of the excellent 'Newscoop' project by Sourcefabric. They've been nominated, and have almost cliched the title for the Sourceforge 'Project of the Month'. I think it's really worthwhile to help them get this 'distinction' and support free/open media, but there's only an hour left in the race, and it's NECK IN NECK against a gaming platform. So if possible - especially those of you in North America, please vote for them ... NOW! and apologies for the (moderate mis-)use of spectre for this appeal! Help NEWSCOOP win at <http://twtpoll.com/03i0fe>

cheers,

Stephen

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Adam Thomas <adam.thomas at sourcefabric.org>
> Date: 21. Mai 2012 11:00:42 MESZ
> To: Adam Thomas <adam.thomas at sourcefabric.org>
> Subject: One click of your time needed for free media...
>
> Dear all,
>
> Hope this finds you well! Our independent media tool Newscoop has been nominated as Sourceforge project of the month - today's the last day of the contest and we're narrowly losing....
>
> Newscoop is co-developed by amazing news organisations like http://netgazeti.ge in Georgia who, despite having a journalist arrested over the weekend, still managed to work with our team there to launch their new website. That's just one example of the amazing community who work every day to improve this valuable project... there are many more who would appreciate your vote!
>
> If you have a Twitter account, with one click you could help us win! http://twtpoll.com/03i0fe
>
> An RT would be very helpful too! http://twitter.com/#!/SourceAdam/status/204489274945568768
>
> Your help is hugely appreciated!
>
> Best, Adam
>
> --
>

> Adam Thomas
> Communications Manager, Sourcefabric
> adam.thomas at sourcefabric.org
>
> www.sourcefabric.com | www.sourcefabric.org
>
> Prinzessinnenstrasse 20,
> 10969 Berlin, Germany
> +49 (0)151 46430354
> twitter: @SourceAdam | skype: adam.thomas.skype

stephen kovats
r0g_media
agency for open culture and critical transformation

supermarkt studio 3
brunnenstrasse 69
13355 berlin

+49 170 5887806
r0g-media.org
tweet @intertwilight

//  ------------------  //
** r0g_EVENTS coming up ... **

#OSJUBA *towards an Open Source South Sudan*
June 21/22, 2012
KOW + Supermarkt Berlin
http://r0g-media.org/osjuba/

THANKS:

CIRCUM / POLARITY + C_plexus Solaris
featuring: Jan-Peter E.R. Sonntag and Mark Resch
February 29, 19.00 @ Marshall McLuhan Salon
Embassy of Canada Berlin
http://www.mcluhan-salon.de/calendar
http://arcticperspective.org