[spectre] The Sonic Body interview. Thoughts on the future of DIY, tech, body and sound

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Jun 28 19:18:01 CEST 2012

(sorry for x-posting)

Dear all,

I usually don't share personal interviews publicly, but I was intrigued by
the questions.
This text might be of interest to some of you, so I share it below.

Tags: #critical-creativity #sonic-body #biotechnologies #DIY-culture

http://www.digicult.it/news/the-sonic-body-interview-with-marco-donnarumma/

By Silvia Bertolotti.

Feel free to forward to your networks and or comment,

thanks,
best wishes,

--
Marco Donnarumma
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.