[spectre] Fwd: Request to mailing list SPECTRE rejected

Andreas Broeckmann broeckmann at leuphana.de
Wed Jun 13 19:28:46 CEST 2012

dear opie,

every week there are hundreds of spam and other held up messages in the
moderator account which cannot always be checked for pearls, or answered
individually. the list is open as it has been through the last 11 years,
and messages which fit this rule-set go through directly:

- post from a subscribed address
- less than 40 K
(and preferably: no html-coding - plaintext is so beautiful!)

in your case: the address dimancherouge at gmail.com is not subscribed.

regards,
-a

ps: i love writing these same messages, once in a while. i hope that,
one day, vuk or olia will publish them as a bound book in a special
"vernacular net rhetorics" edition.