[spectre] Special call: “At Work: Words about the Situation of Language and the State of Things”

Fasbender Susanne info at susannefasbender.de
Tue Jul 31 10:59:24 CEST 2012

Special Call for a parallel exhibition at Kunstfilmtag012/Düsseldorf/Germany  at Nov 10th 2012

DEADLINE EXTENDED:  August 15, 2012

Special call: “At Work: Words about the Situation of Language and the State of Things” (working title)
TEXT AND/OR VIDEOS

Works—documentary, essayistic, experimental—
for an exhibition in the appendix of the theater hall, (parallel to the screening of the kunstfilmtag)
in which approx. 6-8 video works in a work situation: table, monitor, DVD player, headset, possibly readings about work,
will be shown during this one day.

The videos should have a length of at least approx. 25 minutes (the maximum length is open),
and should refer to the state of things in a societal, political sense,
in the best case to the situation of language.

Text, including poetry (also with pictures), are planned to be  included into the booklet of the kunstfilmtag
(additionally to the programm,  you also can send just text)
text should refer to the topic of language in the sense of this Call.)

There are no limits put on the date of origin of the text or video.

The videos should have German subtitles or should have an accompanying reading,
as possible in German (the translated reading can be delivered at a later stage)

Thank you very much!

Kindly send suggestions and submissions to: info at kunstfilmtag.de

Susanne Fasbender

kunstfilmtag 012  I   10. November 2012
DIE SPRACHE IST DAS HAUS IN DEM WIR LEBEN
im Theatersaal des Künstlerverein Malkasten I Düsseldorf
www.kunstfilmtag.de
gefördert vom Kulturamt der Landeshauptstadt Düsseldorf

kunstfilmtag 012  I  November 10th, 2012
LANGUAGE IS THE HOUSE WE LIVE IN
Auditorium of the Artists Association Malkasten I Düsseldorf
www.kunstfilmtag.de
sponsored by the cultural office of the capital city Düsseldorf

http://www.facebook.com/kunstfilmtag