[spectre] Open Systems - Zentrum fur Kunstprojekte announces year-round program 2012

Open Space office at openspace-zkp.org
Sun Jan 22 14:21:39 CET 2012

After its three years successful activities with *Open Space *program,
aiming to offer the most vital facilities for contemporary art in Vienna on
the basis of an essential geopolitical stand in which a political position
and a certain creative/artistic agenda offer new potentials; the initiator
and founding director, Gülsen Bal, decided to engage with a shift on
overarching structures at a turning point where *Open Space
*functioned as *Open
Space, Open Systems *at a transitory year period* *in its 2011 program while
* *the new structural changes introduced.

Now we are happy to announce our new multi-layered stance that is leading
to pluralistic approaches in our operating as *Open Systems* with an active
involvement of advisory board members 2012 onwards. We are also pleased to
announce the year-round program 2012:

*° *It’s in the ‘can’* *| 24 January - 25 February

Project curator: Gülsen Bal

*****° *Forays: Systems of Self-Interest – Mechanisms of Looting | 8 March
- 7 April

Project curator: Sabine Winkler

***° *State of Transit* *| 19 April - 21 May

Project curators: Frida Carazzato & Maria Garzia

* ****° *Mapping Mobilities* *| 5 June - 7 July

 Project curator: Christine Takengny

*° *You are kindly invited to attend* *| 4 September - 2 October

Project curator: Branka Stipancic

*° *Bring in Take Out - Living Archive* *|* *11 October - 3 November

Project curators: Dunja Kukovec, Katja Kobolt, Jelena Petrović and Danijela
Dugandžić Živanović

*° *The Organism no1: Yet Another Effort to Understand if it Really Emerged
from NowHere! |13 November - 15 December

Project Curator: Maja Ćirić

*the program at Open Space, Open Systems in 2011 was kindly supported by*:

BM:UKK

ERSTE Foundation

MA7 - Interkulturelle und Internationale Aktivitäten

Stadt Wien - Kulturabteilung MA7

MA7 Kultur - Wissenschafts und Forschungsförderung

European Cultural Foundation (ECF), STEP beyond

Mondriaan Foundation

*kind support provided by*:

cyberlab - Digitale Entwicklungen GmbH

* *

*° About us: *
Open Friday, Saturday 13.00 - 18.30 and open for the rest of the week days
by appointment only.

Admission free

*Open Systems *

Zentrum für Kunstprojekte

Lassingleithnerplatz 2

A - 1020 Vienna

Austria

(+43) 699 115 286 32

for more info: office at openspace-zkp.org

http://www.openspace-zkp.org

*Open Systems *- Zentrum für Kunstprojekte* *aims to create the most vital
facilities for art concerned with contributing a model strategy for
cross-border and interregional projects on the basis of improving new
approach.