[spectre] Scholarships at University of Hull

Maria Chatzichristodoulou m.chatzichristodoulou at hull.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 18:59:13 CET 2012

Hello

Some of you might be interested in a number of PhD Scholarships offered by
the University of Hull:

http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/graduateschool/pdhscholarships.aspx

At the School of Arts and New Media we are looking for candidates in the
following areas:

School of Arts and New Media (Scarborough campus)

* Creative Speech Technology
* Creative Technologies and Digital Platforms
* Digital Media with Archiving and Heritage
* Discourse Analysis
* English Literature (18th and early 19th Century, 20th Century, and Gothic)
* Live Art, Digital Performance, Applied and Socially Engaged Performance
Practices
* Music and Technology, Sonic Arts

http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/graduateschool/pdhscholarships/ukeulist.aspx#
FASS

If you have an interest in applying for a PhD Scholarship in any of those
areas please don¹t hesitate to contact me.

Feel free to circulate this information to relevant channels.

With thanks
Maria X

--
Dr Maria Chatzichristodoulou [aka Maria X]

Director of Postgraduate Studies
Lecturer in Theatre and Performance
School of Arts and New Media
University of Hull @ Scarborough
Filey Road, Scarborough
YO11 3AZ
UK
T: +44 (0) 1723 357334

To view the terms under which this email is distributed
please go to http://www2.hull.ac.uk/legal/disclaimer.aspx