[spectre] Digital Arts Collective to move in to McKenzie Pavilion, Finsbury Park

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Wed Jan 4 15:18:34 CET 2012

Sorry for any cross posting...

Digital Arts Collective to move in to McKenzie Pavilion, Finsbury Park

Hi all, Harringay online has written on their web site about
Furtherfield's move to Finsbury Park.

http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/digital-arts-collective-to-move-in-to-mckenzie-pavilion-finsbury-

We were doing loads of events/exhibitions at Unit A2 Arena Design
Centre, since 2002. But, the rent when up (massively) last year for our
space which we loved.

So we worked extra hard in negotiating a new space for our activities in
Harringay, North London, and thankfully we are now 'actually' in
Finsbury Park, and already have a pretty dynamic agenda ahead of us for
this year.

So, see you there & wishing all a happy new year the Furtherfield crew :-)

www.furtherfield.org