[spectre] REFF - radio show at Resonance FM, Feb. 16th 2011.

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Mon Jan 2 12:37:06 CET 2012

REFF in London with Furtherfield on Resonance FM. Historical, Video
document...

"we had a chance to describe our current project in London and all over
the world, to present and invite all the audience for the opening on
Feb. 25th at Furtherfield Gallery and, most important of all, to invite
everyone to take massive doses of our Augmented Reality Drug!" REFF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUYJ-wtjcrg

This critically acclaimed broadcast on Resonance FM, took place every
Wednesday evening at 7-8pm, a series of hour long live interviews with
people working at the edge of contemporary practices in art, technology
& social change; discussing events and controversies, exhibitions,
artworks and their social contexts.

We will be broadcasting in 2012, either on Resonance FM or from our own
server. We'll let you know...

Until then, enjoy the archive of podcasts and mp3 downloads from here:

http://www.furtherfield.org/programmes/radio

www.furtherfield.org