[spectre] Announcing the 2013 International Artist Residencies in Budapest

Beata Szechy bszechy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 23:49:03 CET 2012

Announcing the 2013 International Artist Residencies in Budapest

We are now accepting applications from all aspiring and talented artists across
all disciplines to be part of the AIR/HMC, Budapest in 2013.

CALL FOR ARTISTS

We do early jury selections on the third weekend of each month.  Apply early!

E-mail address: bszechy at yahoo.com
Discipline:  visual artists, writers, performers
Offered program: residency, seminar, artist talk, exhibition, Galleries & Museum
Tour,.
Eligibility: International emerging artists

Please visit our website for more information and application form.

http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id93.html

The HMC is an artist run, non-profit, multi-disciplinary arts organization
dedicated to excellence, experimentation, and education in all forms of
contemporary art and culture.  The AIR/HMC, Budapest mission is to bridge
cultural, geographic, and linguistic divides by bringing people together through
the arts in order to foster a greater understanding of world cultures.

The HMC is an award winning 501©3 non-profit organization dedicated to promoting
international art and the understanding of world cultures, through high quality
art exhibitions, cultural exchanges and related educational programs.  The
mission of the HMC is to support artists and strengthen the arts in their vital
role in the lives of people and communities.  Our goal is to inform and educate
the community at large through cross-cultural exchange, provide an opportunity
for artists to work and exhibit in Hungary, and provide the artists with a
supportive environment and uninterrupted time to work during the residency.

The HMC opened in 1990 as an artistic, educational institution.  We are invited
more then 800 artists, writers, film makers who play an active part in the field
of contemporary art.  During the residency period, we hold exhibitions, through
creative activities, presentations, workshops, and lectures by the artists.
 Beata Szechy
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/beataszechysgallery/