[spectre] Fracty/Affine Transformations. Let's vote for us at Italian fund for culture Che Fare

Redazione Digicult redazione at digicult.it
Tue Dec 4 12:34:04 CET 2012

Digicult presents:

FRACTY / AFFINE TRANSFORMATIONS
PROJECT NUMBER 19
CALL FOR VOTE: THE DIGICULT PROJECT FOR ITALIAN FUND FOR CULTURE
http://www.che-fare.com/progetto/fracty

Please, read at the English translation of the project that Digicult has
applied for an important fund for culture in Italy. The fund is called Che
Fare (http://www.che-fare.com/), not promoted by any cultural institutions
but by private investors, to find possibile indipendent ideas and projects
for culture, using online strategies, open culture tools and 2.0 peer
economies, in a time of crisis.

We have translated the concept and description of the project submitted by
Digicult. The FRACTY/Affine Transformations project was selected and we're
now running vs very huge communities and projects. This is the link to an
English translation of the project itself
http://www.digicult.it/en/news/fracty-trasformazioni-affini-creiamo-il-nostro-futuro/

---

FRACTY/Affine Transformations wants to be a platform for open and
transparent discussions between industries, professionals and young
students of the cultural industry; a tool for understanding the real needs
of the customers, allowing creatives and young new-professionals to
stimulate their potential thinking projects aimed at creating a common
participation through collective planning mechanisms (peer-production).

Read more here:
http://www.digicult.it/en/news/fracty-trasformazioni-affini-creiamo-il-nostro-futuro/

We really need your HELP to be in the last 5 most voted projects. If you
like our idea, our vison, if you would understand the importance of a fund
like this one for such a small project like Digicult, if you would
understand the importance to be linked and work more with Italy in the
future...let's vote and share and discuss...

Thanks in advance for all the help you could give us, my best
Marco Mancuso

Marco Mancuso
Digital Art, Design & Culture
Digicult Director | Critic, Curator and Professor
Largo Murani 4, 20133, Milan (Italy)
Mob. +39.340.8371816 | Skype. Sostakovich
http://www.digicult.it
<http://www.digicult.it/digimag> <http://www.marcomancuso.net/>