[spectre] Re: Artreview: Important message regarding (the censorship of) user content

Garrett Lynch lists at asquare.org
Wed Sep 7 13:43:58 CEST 2011

I have started a petition about this to gauge interest and if
significant enough present to Artreview.  If you are a member of the
Artreview community, use the site, read the magazine or feel that this
is yet another example of creative expression suppressed online then
please sign the petition here:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/artreview-isp-censorship/

and forward to lists, family, friends, colleagues etc.

Garrett

Garrett at asquare.org
http://www.asquare.org/
http://www.asquare.org/networkresearch/