[spectre] Piksel newsletter 2 2011

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Fri Oct 21 16:08:46 CEST 2011

re all,

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011, Piksel InfoBot wrote:

> 1. Presentation of the festival program by director, Gisle Frøysland.
>
> 2. Concert by KK Null/Ottavi/Fr0ysland. The Japanese noise legend KK
> NULL and the versatile artist JULIEN OTTAVI are touring Europe with
> VJ and artist GISLE FRØYSLAND.

what an eclectic time! not just curators taking the place of artists,
but now even directors.

now i think I'm going to become an art critic. why not?
the multitasking era has begun already!

ok don't get me wrong, i think it's all fine to break boundaries, but
maybe there are better ways? and really, about Piksel, there is much
more to be afraid of and, sorry to break your day happy people, but I
really couldn't keep it in for longer

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.piksel.user/5789/focus=5827

so long, have fun in Bergen

ciao

p.s. for the big pic: you think cultural public fund cuts are shit?
     the best we can do is: be the change we want to see in the World.
     IMHO

--
jaromil,  dyne.org developer,  http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39