[spectre] 11:11:11 UpStage Festival Schedule: we have lift-off!

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Fri Oct 21 12:17:44 CEST 2011

/*11:11:11 = 5 time zones, 12 shows, 24 hours, 34 artists!*/

 From 11am on 11/11/11 New Zealand time until 11pm on 11/11/11 European
time, an exciting selection of cyberformance will be presented at the
11:11:11 UpStage Festival. Anyone with a standard internet connection
and browser can attend with just one click.

The schedule of performances to be presented at the 11:11:11 UpStage
Festival is now available online: view the schedule here
<http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=2828>.

It's always a big job to work out a schedule across so many time zones,
and this is the first year that we've managed to publish it a month
before the festival. We hope that this will make it easier for you to
plan ahead which shows you'd like to see, and help to get more media
coverage of this innovative festival of live online performance.

We've also released a publicity pack
<http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=2707> which contains further
information about the shows, as well the real-life access nodes
confirmed so far (more are always welcome, just let us know) and
background information to UpStage. You can download this and access
other media information about the festival here
<http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=2707>, including links to some of
the artists' sites where they are documenting the process of developing
their shows, and showreels from past festivals.

Please help spread the word - forward this email to anyone who may be
interested in attending the festival and especially to anyone you know
who may wish to cover the festival in any media.

For more information about the 11:11:11 UpStage Festival
<http://upstage.org.nz/blog/?page_id=2350> please contact
helen at upstage.org.nz or vicki at upstage.org.nz.

We look forward to to seeing you onboard 11:11:11!

helen & vicki :)

helen varley jamieson: creative catalyst
helen at creative-catalyst.com
http://www.creative-catalyst.com
http://www.avatarbodycollision.org
http://www.upstage.org.nz