[spectre] Jelly- Free casual co-working | Hackney, London |

Space Office office at spacestudios.org.uk
Tue Nov 15 12:12:23 CET 2011

Every Thursday SPACE opens its MediaLAb for artists, designers and
freelancers to use for FREE.

We have a fully stocked computer suite with Macs that boast Final Cut Pro,
Logic, Motion, Adobe Suite and much more. There are scanners, printers and
decks for your video editing. This is co-working event, sharing WIFI, elbow
room and afternoon tea and biscuits. Bring your own work and vibe, come
down and join us at Jelly.

 Every Thursday

10am – 6pm

FREE

MediaLab, SPACE, 129-131 Mare Street, Hackney, London, E8 3RH

Krisztina Zaja
 <http://spacestudios.org.uk/>

http://spacestudios.org.uk
07951405466

--

*[    s p a c e     ]*

*Exhibitions 4 Nov - 15 Dec 2011:*

GALLERY: *Neu! Aaron Angell: The Devil's Arse*

ANNEXE:* Terry Dennett & Jimmy Merris: Economics 101*

LIBRARY: *The Anti-Library*

BLACKBOARD: *Peter Kennard: blackboard at earth*
*Please support our bid to install a solar array on our studio building.
Click and vote here:*
 http://www.spacestudios.org.uk/studios/news-stories/space-solar

129-131 Mare Street
London E8 3RH