[spectre] Tribute to Jean-Paul Dollé. 14. What you could not tell us.

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Thu May 26 15:59:31 CEST 2011

Here you can find an abstract in my approximative English
but the integral article is in French (sorry)
Try to use both dictionnaries reverso and google translate
http://translate.google.com/#

Tribute to Jean-Paul Dollé. 14. What you could not tell us.

On May 25, 2011 by Aliette Guibert Certhoux

DEDICATION. Presentation: How we met? It was at Vincennes, the Base
Committee of the Vincennes University. What we had different from
other activists, it was the children. We each had a child. Jean-Paul
and Claudia - I say her name because Jean-Paul Dollé has dedicated two
of his books in her name - they had a son and my companion and I,
already married, we had a son. But neither my husband nor Claudie were
part of the Committee of Vincennes, but otherwise respectively
incurred. As for my husband he was already temporary teacher in
Urbanism, and such as it is reminded sometimes, his own exploits took
place with the group Utopie. The Maoist revolutionary action and its
cultural turbulent demonstrations it is exactly the things from me and
Jean-Paul, who was one of the most knowledgeable in the group,
theoretically and practically, emotional leader who explained which
and what on ideology, how does its cumulative contamination while each
thing referring to everything is realises a fatal generalization, it
was a tautology, and we were so happy to hear it that we thought we
took guaranteed a buoyant optimism for our whole life. Especially as
he was not exclusively closed with us - we were no more with him, -
Jean-Paul Dollé was elsewhere at the same time with his friend Roland
Castro who created Vive la révolution and then the political paper:
Tout. And it is far from saying all the places where he could be found
almost simultaneously, including Freud's thought. Honor to him that
now we are obliged to solve the impossible missing of small personal
balance sheets. Gift to gift.

(...)

http://www.larevuedesressources.org/spip.php?article2016

Table of the tribute into 14 articles (extracts, dedications, reviews
of books, passed and actual) @ La revue des ressources (keyword
Jean-Paul Dollé):

http://www.larevuedesressources.org/spip.php?mot1068