[spectre] Acta, expression of concern

Nicolas Maleve nicolas at constantvzw.com
Thu May 19 20:09:18 CEST 2011

The EU parliament will soon decide if they will examine the legality of
the ACTA treaty by asking an opinion from the European Court of Justice.

We, LabtoLab, network of European medialabs express our concerns about the
impact of the ACTA treaty on the practices that we develop.

We wrote an open letter stating these concerns, the letter can be found
at this address:
http://www.labtolab.org/~labtolab/wiki/index.php/Acta_expression_of_concern

If you support the standpoint of the letter, we would like to ask you to
co-sign this letter as a supporter. You can do this by replying to this
e-mail, please incude your family name and firstname, the institute or
organisation you are part of (if relevant) and your position in it, or
simply the activity that you would like to see mentioned.

The EU about Acta:
http://ec.europa.eu/trade/creating-opportunities/trade-topics/intellectual-property/anti-counterfeiting/

For Labtolab

Nicolas Maleve