[spectre] Everything is real a FB conversation

heath bunting heath at irational.org
Wed Mar 30 12:18:17 CEST 2011

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011, Andreas Maria Jacobs wrote:

as knowledge workers
and dissemblers and creators of meaning
it is generally worth expanding definitions
instead of collapsing them

claiming something is something else can be risky
claiming many things are something else is very risky

these are classic methods of dis-informers and propagandists

can i propose that the quest for knowledge and enlightenment
be considered as the unknotting a of blade of grass, rooted in the ground
and reaching for the light

on the axis of concrete-abstract things may be more true or untrue
depending on their level integration within the smooth continuum

most facebook users no longer have any unhindered link back to the soil
and if attempt this journey end up vomiting on the roller-coaster of
perception