[spectre] any news on the revolutions?

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Thu Mar 10 10:05:09 CET 2011

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Andreas Maria Jacobs wrote:

> "Fight the fascist corporate western democracies!"

good luck with that. the only people that could do it in Europe where
beaten up, imprisoned, stripped down, institutionalised and
marginalised by most public apparata operating in Europe in the past
20 and more years. look into your own museums and try to imagine what
is really useful for what needs to be done today - and who is left to
do that.

FP7 security chapter is effectively spending most public money to
fence with barbwire and cameras the austerity stick that will be used
by the fascists and beaurocrats in power to tell us that we are the
losers (and not them). after all, Kali Yuga (the daemon) was an
exoteric nazi myth, for those who can recall it.

quoting from an email exchange i've had yesterday , RvK wrote:

  We are now in a city with 3000 cameras in public transport and over
  400 cameras surveilling the city for a physical dashboard of a dozen
  of control sets of about ten cameras that can zoom in and read your
  newspaper. If you came by car your registration number will be in
  the system tonight. If you came by public transport your face might
  be in a biometric system. After all about 40 persons in Rotterdam
  are banned from using public transport. With this system their
  presence can be silently beeped to the driver who can inform other
  staff.

 [...]

  All this because we feel so bad about the 300 dead in Europe killed
  by terrorist attacks? Yes? In a 420.000 dead in traffic in EU 10
  year stretch. More people killing themselves year by year? More
  people dead of falling of a ladder? 58000 people kill themselves in
  the EU every year.  Maybe we try to make life a bit nicer?

EU is already sanitized enough for the cast that so far had access to
cultural funding to feel uncomfortable: all the others have been
deported already, they have disappeared silently and now you are
next. this is how it works. "now choose your numbers, miss Countess".

ciao