[spectre] looks like Slovenia might be next

MONICA BELLO mb at monicabello.org
Thu Jun 16 14:52:21 CEST 2011

dear friends,

my guess is that all these drastic measures in cultural policies all
around Europe are related to the ratification of the Euro Pact the
next 27th of June, am I wrong?

there have been as you probably hear heavy (pacific!) protests in many
cities in Spain against the drastic measures taken by the goverment
which are threatening our democratic rights, wellbeing and the future
of our youngest generations,

I am convinced that we - new media culture workers - have an important
task in participating in this discussion earnestly, not just from our
own position but also from the most global perspective,

best,

Mónica Bello Bugallo
m b @ m o n i c a b e l l o . o r g