[spectre] New Media Art Organisations in Netherlands lose funding

Annick Bureaud bureaud at altern.org
Wed Jun 15 21:42:04 CEST 2011

I am not very good at politics but those Dutch institutions
are part of European programs/projects with other European
(new media) art institutions. If they have to reduce their
activities or even shut down because their fundings are cut,
this means they won't be able to fulfill their part in those
programs. Can't this be used as an argument on a European
level and a national level ? (breaking a contract)

And in any case being united is always a good idea and
shouting our voices (even if we don't all vote in the
Netherlands) is also always a good idea.

Annick
--

Annick Bureaud (abureaud at gmail.com)