[spectre] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Andreas Broeckmann ab at dortmunder-u.de
Wed Jun 15 12:19:41 CEST 2011

dear spectre subscribers,

PLEASE, when you want to enlarge your LinkedIn
network, do *not* include the spectre-list in
your list of invitees.

we don't want to switch the entire list to
'moderation' because of this, but we also want to
prevent these non-sensical "invitations" clogging
up the list.

greetings from the spectre facilitation & services office,
-a