[spectre] any news on the revolutions?

heath bunting heath at irational.org
Mon Feb 28 15:49:12 CET 2011

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Andreas Broeckmann wrote:

> we were wondering whether you have any news, or good sources, of what is
> going on in tunisia, egypt, algeria, libya, ..., especially but not only in
> the field of the contemporary art and culture scenes. (it would also be good
> to know whether there are things that can be done, ways that people in europe
> and elsewhere can help (the spectre list has, after all, over 1722 at the
> moment).

bigger problems are coming to europe and united states (which is guess is
the centre for this list)

we will be experiencing a far more dramatic collapse than the current
people's revolutions

europe and the united states have all been living on bonus culture

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/guest-post-analysis-global-insurrection-against-neo-liberal-economic-domination-and-coming-a

perhaps we should be asking what north africa and the middle east can do
for us