[spectre] Google, One Year Piece

Johannes P Osterhoff j.osterhoff at btk-fh.de
Thu Feb 10 22:14:47 CET 2011

I, Johannes P Osterhoff, shall do a one year performance piece.

The piece is called "Google" and documents all searches I perform with
the search engine of the same name.

The performance starts on January 1 and ends December 31, 2011.

I shall not use undocumented ways to use the search engine Google during
this time.

For search, I shall use only these computers during this year:

Laptop -- Apple MacBook Pro, OS X, Windows 7, each with Firefox
Netbook -- Samsung N130, Ubuntu, Firefox
Work -- Dell Desktop, Windows 7, Firefox
Mobile -- Apple iPhone 3G, iOS, Mobile Safari

You can be part of the performance. Feel free to recommend, donate for
and buy queries!

http://google.johannes-p-osterhoff.com/

Cheers,
Johannes

P.S. More here:
http://joaoflux.net/2011/02/04/google-by-johannes-p-osterhoff/

--
Johannes P Osterhoff, M.A.
Dozent für Text und Interaktion

Berliner Technische Kunsthochschule (FH)
University of Applied Sciences
Bernburger Str. 24-25, 10963 Berlin

www.btk-fh.de
Tel. +49 30 25358708