[spectre] hate and smear campaign against Hungarian philosophers

Arns Inke inke.arns at snafu.de
Mon Feb 7 19:38:26 CET 2011

Hi Janos,

we don't 'publish', to be exact -- if you are subscribed to this list (which you are) you can post *freely*. Both of your messages were distributed - the first containing the URLS, the second the URLs plus comments.

I just watched Agnes Heller's statement - and I would like to suggest to all people on the Spectre mailing list to check out the links that Janos sent - what is going on in Hungary is REALLY SCARY.

Janos, can you send more information?

All the best,
Inke