[spectre] Call For Works: EMERGEANDSEE 2011, Berlin.

simon vincent simon.vincent at visionofsound.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 10:12:50 CET 2011

// If you like it short: EMERGEANDSEE 2011 will take place     //
// June 3-5 at Stattbad Wedding, Berlin.                       //
// Submission is still open til 15 March http://bit.ly/hTvTrv  //

Dear friends of EMERGEANDSEE,

we have experienced a fantastic response to our call for entries on the
2011 festival topic "En Détail". People spread the word in forums, blogs,
mailinglists and to their friends. We have already received lots of
promising entries, but keep them coming. All this great work out there is
what makes up EMERGEANDSEE.

But no less important is a venue where the festival programme can really
shine.

We are finally able to announce that EMERGEANDSEE 2011 will take place at
the charming "Stattbad Wedding" again, on 3-5 June 2011.

The old public swimming pool, which is now out of use, provides many
different hidden rooms and spaces, perfect for hosting the Films,
Exhibition and Lectures. (Look back at 2010 here: http://bit.ly/dJDcU1)

We are sharing this with you in advance, public information will be on our
website soon!

Best from Berlin,
on behalf of the EMERGEANDSEE team

Hannah Osenberg,