[spectre] MISH MASH

Lanfranco Aceti lanfranco.aceti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 11:23:58 CEST 2011

Dear All,

MISH MASH - Issue 1 of the all-new Leonardo Electronic Almanac now
available as a free PDF

After a major re-vamp of the magazine, we are proud to announce the
release of our first issue, MISH MASH.

http://www.leoalmanac.org/index.php/lea/entry/mish_mash1/

With this re-launch we are working on implementing availability on a
wide range of digital platforms. The issues are published online but
they will be also rolled out on a series of e-publishing platforms
ranging from Print on Demand on Amazon to iTunes.

LEA aspires to set trends in academic and artistic publication and
with the collaboration of Goldsmiths, University of London a new app
for iPad has been developed that will allow the magazine to be
disseminated across multiple devices.

In this constantly changing and evolving publishing industry, LEA is
providing the academic community that works at the intersection of
art, science and technology with an international e-publication able
to act as a publishing and disseminating tool as well as a center for
aggregation and project/research development in the field.

Leonardo Electronic Almanac is supported by MIT Press journals and is
part of Leonardo/ISAST in collaboration with Sabanci University and
Goldsmiths, University of London.

Special thanks go to Robert Zimmer and Janis Jefferies at Goldsmiths,
to Mehmet Bac at Sabanci University and Jeffrey Babcock at
Leonardo/ISAST. We also have to thank Editorial Manager and Co-Editor
Ozden Sahin as well as Art Director Deniz Onduygu.

Kind regards,

Lanfranco Aceti
Editor in Chief