[spectre] Wtrlt: [CAS] Sakane 80th Birthday

Oliver Grau Oliver.Grau at donau-uni.ac.at
Mon Oct 4 10:24:24 CEST 2010

Media Arts Pioneer and beside Arnheim, Popper and Reichardt one of the
honorary chairs of the first MediaArtHistories Conference

Itsuo Sakane turns 80!

>>> Paul Brown <paul at PAUL-BROWN.COM> 10/4/2010 12:25  >>>
>From Roger Malina via YASMIN

Itsuo Sakane 8oth Birthday

Leave birthday greetings for him at:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=163319150348275

Itsuo Sakane’s book on his personal history and history of media art
will be published soon. We are organizing a big party to celebrate the
publication (and for his 80th birthday).
Please send a message well in time (Japan is in the earliest time
zone!) so that we can compile them as a surprise present for him.
Video messages are more than welcome! PLEASE SEND THE MESSAGE THROUGH
THE FOLLOWING LINK.

http://sakaneparty.eto.com/videomessage

If you are in Japan and can join , please contact Mr. Naniwada at
IAMAS. The dinner is 12,000 yen per person.

E-mail:naniwada at iamas.ac.jp

Please spread the words to those who know Sakane!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=163319150348275

Roger Malina

====
Paul Brown - based in OZ April to November 2010
mailto:paul at paul-brown.com == http://www.paul-brown.com
OZ Landline +61 (0)7 3391 0094 == USA fax +1 309 216 9900
OZ Mobile +61 (0)419 72 74 85 == Skype paul-g-brown
====
Synapse Artist-in-Residence - Deakin University
http://www.deakin.edu.au/itri/cisr/projects/hear.php
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====