[spectre] Piksel10 :: open Call for PROJECTS

h220 gif at 220hex.org
Tue May 18 10:19:52 CEST 2010

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

   Piksel10
   November 18-21 2010
   Bergen, Norway

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Piksel is an international event for artists and developers working with
Free/Libre and Open Source technologies in artistic practice. Part workshop,
part festival, it is organized in Bergen, Norway,and involves participants
from more than a dozen countries exchanging ideas, coding, presenting art and
software projects, doing workshops, performances and discussions on the
aesthetics and politics of free technologies & art.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 open CALL for PROJECTS

For the exhibition and other parts of the programme we currently seek
projects in the following categories:

1. Installations

Projects to be included in the exhibition.
The works must be programmed by and running on free and open source
software and/or open/DIY hardware.

2. Audiovisual performance

Live art realized by the use of free software and open/DIY hardware.

3. Presentations

Innovative open/DIY hardware and audiovisual software tools or software art
released under a free/open licence. (Also includes presentations of artistic
projects realized using these technologies.)

4. Workshops

Hands on workshops utilizing free software and/or open/DIY hardware for
artistic use.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

!!!!!!!!!!  Deadline - june 1. 2010 !!!!!!!!!!

Please use the online submit form at:
http://piksel.no/ocs

or send documentation material - preferably as a URL to online
documentation with images/video to piksel10 (AT) piksel.no

Piksel10 is organized in cooperation with Galleri 3,14, Bergen
Kunsthall/Landmark, USF and HackBergen. Supported by the Municipality of
Bergen, Arts Council Norway, Hordaland County Council and others.

more info: www.piksel.no

Piksel10 - 18-21 nov. 2010
www.piksel.no

+---| gif at 220hex.org |+4790665018 | møllendalsv. 17,5009 bergen |