[spectre] [CAS] Conference: EVA London 2010, 5-7 July

Oliver Grau Oliver.Grau at donau-uni.ac.at
Mon Jun 7 17:50:25 CEST 2010

ELECTRONIC VISUALISATION AND THE ARTS
EVA London 2010

Monday 5th - Wednesday 7th July 2010

Venue: British Computer Society, 5 Southampton Street, Covent Garden,
London WC2E 7HA

REGISTRATION OPEN: Last day for registration: 30 June 2010

Registration details
<http://www.eva-conferences.com/eva_london/2010/register>

RESEARCH WORKSHOP: There are a limited number of audience places
available for conference delegates who would like to attend the
Research Workshop. Please email Francesca Monti, f.monti at ucl.ac.uk, if
you would like to reserve one.

MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES: EVA London 2010 offers a number of attractive
marketing opportunities for your organisation. Visit our website or
contact Suzanne Keene, Suzanne.keene at ucl.ac.uk, for further details.

Marketing opportunities
<http://www.eva-conferences.com/eva_london/2010/marketing_opportunitie
s>

www.eva-conferences.com/eva_london/

Keynote speakers and conference programme
<http://www.eva-conferences.com/eva_london/2010/conference_programme>

EVA London 2010 will debate the issues, discuss the trends and
demonstrate the digital possibilities in culture, heritage and the
arts. This year's conference includes sessions on:

*         Electronic arts

*         Data, art and time

*         The digital museum

*         Art through evolutionary computation

*         Photography and reality

*         Digital art issues

*         Electronic resources for the public

*         Music and art

*         Digital performance

*         Digital arts practice

*         Digital perceptions

*         Art in the digital age

*         Experiencing history

If you are interested in the new technologies in the cultural sector -

If you are an artist, policy maker, manager, researcher, practitioner,
or educator -

this conference is for you.

Please check the  EVA London 2010
<http://www.eva-conferences.com/eva_london/2010_home>  website for the
latest conference details.

If this message has been forwarded to you and you would like to
receive EVA London announcements directly, please join our mail list.
We jealously protect this list and you will only receive EVA London
announcements - no other postings.

To join send an email to: listserv at jiscmail.ac.uk
Leave the subject line blank
In the message type: SUBSCRIBE EVA-LONDON

EVA London 2010 will be co-sponsored by the Computer Arts Society, a
Special Interest Group of the British Computer Society, and by the
BCS.

Sarah McDaid

Visiting Research Fellow

Institute for Computing Research