[spectre] Unscribe

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Tue Jun 1 13:44:01 CEST 2010

dear heiko,

we help everybody who is unable to unsub themselves; most people
either do it themselves, or ask off-list, it's not a miracle.

the reply-to is set to 'sender' in order to prevent accidental

the difference to the so-called "web 2.0 / social networks" is that
there is no illusion here about this being a private space - the list
is public, the archives are public, and if you want to be removed
from the online archive, it is a drag but possible to do that, but
there is no way that you will also get that message removed from 1700
private hard drives...

like the syndicate in 2000, the spectre list in 2010 is not a hot
place for conspiracy theorists. (even though for a good conspiracy
theorist, those are the hottest places! ah! them unobtrusive places!!
gocha!!)

regards,
-a