[spectre] Tech out of borders

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Tue Dec 21 13:47:30 CET 2010

http://techwithoutborders.org

D R A F T — 2 0 – D E C E M B E R – 2 0 1 0

1. We are people of tech.

2. We live and work everywhere.

3. We value our own freedom, the freedom of people who use our
technology and freedom in general.

4. We think there is no meaningful distinction between WikiLeaks and
the news organizations covering the stories in cooperation with
WikiLeaks.

5. We urge all governments to respect freedom of the press, whether
the news originates online or offline.

6. We apply these principles in our work and they are embodied in our
technology.

(if you agree please copy/paste it with the title the 6 items ans the
link in the homepage of yout blog or of your site)
________________________

To President Obama

from Reporters sans frontières on the First amendment to to the United
States Constitution
 (in English)
http://en.rsf.org/open-letter-to-president-obama-and-17-12-2010,39075.html

The first Amendment

" Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion,
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

http://www.wikileaks.no/Mirrors.html