[spectre] Invite: Dec. 11 -> XLterrestrials present **CiTiZEN KiNO** #2 ( Berlin )

podinski podska at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 16:12:36 CET 2010

Dear arts + praxis friends,

XLterrestrials present **CiTiZEN KiNO** #2
at Filmkunst im Roderich
Glogauerstr. 19, Kreuzberg
11.12.2010 - 18:00 - 20:30h
with very special guest:
FRAN ILICH of Possible Worlds (Mx).

CiTiZEN KiNO is A Live Media Intervention + (re)mix of extremely rare
cinema (bits) and each show is themed, C-Kino #2:

"Now We Play For Real (Money)!"

Do you OWN your own time ?! your future ?! your past ?! a roof over your
head ?! land ?! your harvest ?! your sexuality ?! the means for sustainability
?! your labor and your economic tools ?! Your art work ?! your Body + Brain ?!

Are we the last new Indians to know our address on the reservation?! What
would it mean to live a life off-the-grid now ?!

On what "games" do you base your survival, your autonomy, your community,
your self-defense ? On your return to the earth ?!

This is Not another program for more media consumption, Not another
downloading of hypnotic bits in a deluge of irrealities. This is A
declaration of media self-defense !

Participation encouraged!

possible playlist +/or excerpts :
End of Time ( Mx )
Cultures of Resistance ( US/Br )
Problema ( De )
Wikileakables ( everywhere )
Ted Talks on game environments,
a Lennon Animation,
and many more surprises
etc.

Program begins at 18:30h sharp
3 euro donation

Filmkunst im Roderich
with Map link:
http://roderich-berlin.blogspot.com/

Invite on Fbook:
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112624262139157&ref=mf

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms

"News + Media for the dedicated media escape artists !" Dr. Podinski,
XLt psychomedia analyst