[spectre] MEDIA FACADES FESTIVAL EUROPE 2010

Franck Ancel ancelfranck at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:26:29 CEST 2010

  So sad that MFFE10 has not found any place in France and it's really
incredible.
I am working with QuasarsVision compagny http://www.quasarsvision.com
They have the technology for a 360° screening outdoor too in Paris,
"everywhere".
In  december 2004, I have already projected on the Urban Screen of the
Montparnasse's Tower (*).
Now, we might continue it but we have no Producer or Cultural Center in
Paris with us.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have a place or a roof to create an
event in Paris with this Ballon-Vidéo during MFFE10!
It is not really difficult with the soft of QuasarsVision to streaming
in realtime on the Ballon.

All the best from Paris-exile,
Franck Ancel

Mobile +33 676 470 610
E ancelfranck at gmail.com

(*) Find in the middle of this old article a short introduction about
"Etre = Réseau".
http://www.intelligentagent.com/archive/ia6_2_interactivecity_ancel_shanghai.pdf