[spectre] Inspiring Digital Engagement - 15th September

Yann Le Guennec y at x-arn.org
Mon Aug 9 23:46:08 CEST 2010

hello the Spectre,

I'm not sure that art has something to do with 'digital inclusion', but
some may believe that art has something to do with everything.

by 'digital inclusion' , do you mean 'access to digital networks for
everyone' ? or 'how to include bodies made of flesh and thinking into
digital networks' or ... 'how can we introduce the idea that virtual art
may do something in the real worl where we , as Telco, are unable to
understand what we do...' or .... ?

In other words, can u precise ur meaning, in order to 'inspire (some)
digital engagement'?

ylg
AO/MP/lvl 163