[spectre] screening: (fat) chance operations 2010

elektronentoto elektronentoto at open-source-festival.de
Thu Aug 5 17:00:35 CEST 2010

‎Elektronentoto has selected eleven video works from the (fat) chance
operations call

and will be presenting them on the grounds of the Open Source Festival in
Duesseldorf

on Aug.7, 2010!

The full details of the selection can be found here:

http://www.elektronentoto.mobi/fatchance/

Additionally, a small selection of this year's (fat) chance operations will
be screened

at the opening of the Open Air Cinema festival "Hafenlichtspiele" on the
Rhine harbor

of Duesseldorf on Aug. 6, 2010.

Thankyou for your submissions and see you at the screening!

 (fat) chance operations are the exhilaration we find in taking on
> challenges which

are likely to fail so that we can boldly smirk at the negative predictions
> with a positive outcome.

Participating Artists 2010:

Only later do you know the side that you were on | video 3’40 (2010)

by Chris Meighan (uk (scotland)/nl)

http://www.chrismeighan.com/

a knife all blade | video 1’57 (2008)

by Gabriel Menotti (br/uk)

http://bogotissimo.com/b2kn

In den Seilen hängen (On the Ropes) | HD video 3’40 (2010)

by Carolina Redondo (cl/de)

http://www.carolinaredondo.com/

performance with fire-cracker-box at Arzenal Depo K2, Ljubljana | video 2’28
(2009)

by son:DA (si)

http://sonda.kibla.org

missing looking 1: Taubach| HD video 2’43 (2010)
by Kyd Campbell (ca/de)

http://www.frontierlab.org/

Ich werde erwartet | video 1’20 (2008)

by Hans Diernberger (de/uk)

http://ocp.pt.vu http://pygar.pt.vu

videoborder | animation 0’21 (2006/2010)

by Osvaldo Cibils (uy/it)

http://osvaldocibils.com

SIPIS | video 2′43

by Albert Negredo (es)

Four Dimensions of a Shoe | video 1′50 (2006)

by Motorisiertes Gespenst (de)

Emergency | video 00′30

by Chiachia Chang (tw/fr)

I can’t believe it’s not art | HD video 1′26

by Richard Jochum (at/usa)

http://richardjochum.net.

--
ELEKTRONENTOTO