[spectre] post a message

Castillo Gallery castilloga at newmexico.com
Sat Apr 17 19:56:57 CEST 2010

Hello Spectre Readers,

I would like to invite you to join in a dialogical project found on my
blogspot:

ricardoccastillo.wordpress.com

In this encounter  I will post anonymous pen pal letters from young people
from undisclosed parts of the world. If you would like to participate,
please just respond to any letter in an artful open way. I will then get
your responses back to the young people and encourage them to respond as
well. All correspondences will remain anonymous.

The intent of this project is to mediate exchange among humans who, although
different socioeconomically,ethnically,  culturally and/or generationally
may in reality be able to identify with each other through a process of
empathetic identification and critical analysis.
Through empathy can we learn to literally re-define self?

Kindest regards,

Ricardo Castillo