[spectre] Aslemeur, Outre-ronde, interactive 3D 360 degrees panorama

aslemeur at free.fr aslemeur at free.fr
Thu Sep 17 18:09:03 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am delighted to announce you my upcoming exhibition :

- 27 September - 3 October, Beyond-Round, interactive 360 degrees panorama, real
time 3D, La Generale en Manufacture, Sevres (Parisian Suburbs).
http://aslemeur.free.fr/projets/outre_r_eng.htm

'Outre-ronde' is the last part of 'Into the Hollow of Darkness' (2000 - 2009),
long time running research project. 'Into the Hollow of Darkness' explores
non-realistic virtual light phenomena and a conter-intuitive interaction playing
with the desire to see, in order to widen visual and sensorial perception.

'Into the Hollow of Darkness' comprises :
- 'Where It Wants To Appear/Suffer', recorded 3D images, 14 min, silence, 2001
- 'Eye-Ocean', generative 3D image, real time, silence, 2005-2007
- 'Grey-Moire', performance, generative 3D image, real time, variable music,
2009
- 'Beyond-Round', interactive 360 degrees panorama, real time 3D, silence, 2009

'Into the Hollow of Darkness' has been supported by (late) CICV, ZKM -
Karlsruhe, Le Cube and Interface-Z.

I want to thank my saving collaborators warmly :
Francis Bras, Didier Bouchon,
and the casual ones - nonetheless precious :
Zandrine Chiri, Joël Kichenin, Homeira Abrishami.

I hope to meet you at La Générale,

Anne-Sarah Le Meur
interactive experimental 3D image
http://aslemeur.free.fr/projets/agenda_eng.htm