[spectre] Trondheim Matchmaking 2009, Electroboutique!

Espen Gangvik espen at gangvik.no
Fri Oct 16 09:54:16 CEST 2009

[Sorry for possible cross postings!]

Read all about it:
http://matchmaking.no
http://teks.no

TEKS - Trondheim Electronic Arts Centre
is proud to announce the opening of the very first Nordic
Electroboutique!
In relation to this very last Trondheim Matchmaking, Electroboutique
launches its new conceptual store:

Electroboutique,
'Art that Cares'
Alexei Shulgin, Aristarkh Chernyshev, Roman Minaev.
The 150 sq. meters concept store named "Art that Cares" will be opened
on October 16 in Fjordgt. 11, Trondheim, Norway.

Electroboutique's first concept store in the Nordic countries will
offer unique art works developed by our highly competent contemporary
artists, designers and engineers during the last 5 years.
The store, designed in eye catching eco-friendly style will emphasize
the visual and functional qualities of Electroboutique's amazing art
products.

Electroboutique is an innovative art-production company. We make
cutting-edge art works that merge together style, interactivity and
critical approach. Exclusive but affordable, they manifest the new era
of responsible art making and open new horizons for creative
consumption.

At Electroboutique, we believe that people and the environment are
just as important as the art we make. Electroboutique manufactures
sustainable art products that are not only energy efficient, but also
helps reduce carbon footprint from the environment.

Electroboutique contributes tirelessly to social and charitable
activities in order to create a more beautiful world. We are also
committed to monitoring and progressively improving the conditions of
people who work for us.

Electroboutique delivers art that cares.
Cares about nature.
Cares about people.
Cares about you.

----

Opens Friday Oct. 16 at 6 PM at Trøndelag Centre for Contemporary Arts
in Fjordgata 11 Trondheim.
Artist presentations on Saturday Oct.17 at 2PM

For more information :  http://matchmaking.no

----
TEKS\
http://www.teks.no\
\
Trondheim Electronic Arts Centre\
PB 2227\
7412 Trondheim\
Norway\
\
Trondheim Matchmaking\
festival for new technology and electronic arts\
http://www.matchmaking.no\