[spectre] TROPPO CAFFE POCO CERVELLO 9 - MEETING 2, 3, 4 OCTOBER 2009

jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Sat Oct 3 12:57:30 CEST 2009

ZCZC

The Freaknet  and Dyne.org  hackers are delighted  to invite you  to a
Poetry Hacklab on-site and on-line event:

                  TROPPO CAFFE' POCO CERVELLO 9
                  =============================

     2nd, 3rd, 4th (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) October 2009,
  @ Palazzolo Acreide in the misterious center "Lisbeth Salander"
  @ Amsterdam downtown in the underground center "The Fiber"

    English version: http://dyne.org/tcpc
    	    	     http://dyne.org/tcpc
		     http://dyne.org/tcpc
		     http://dyne.org/tcpc

    Italian version: http://poetry.freaknet.org/static/tcpc9
    	    	     http://poetry.freaknet.org/static/tcpc9
		     http://poetry.freaknet.org/static/tcpc9
		     http://poetry.freaknet.org/static/tcpc9

    LIVE UPDATES:
  http://poetry.freaknet.org/index.php/Troppocaffepococervello9
  http://poetry.freaknet.org/index.php/Troppocaffepococervello9

    AND ON OUR PSYC CONNECTION: http://hinezumi.im
    	       	    		http://hinezumi.im

What is it?
===========
It's Poetry! It's Art, IT'S DELIRIUM!
IT'S ALL AND NOTHING, YIN AND YANG,
GOPHER and ARCHIE!

Now at  the 9th edition, the  "Troppo Caffe' Poco  Cervello" (too much
coffee, too less brain) it's  a cultural and scientific happening that
lasts  three days where  people from  all the  World (and  beyond) are
meeting  in   Palazzolo  Acreide  and   via  the  Internet   to  share
experiences,  research,  culture, poetry,  art  and  science with  the
intention  to  create  new  and  beautiful things  to  donate  to  the
community.

This edition will have people  from all Sicily and also foreign guests
committed   in  advanced   programming  sessions,   dissertations  for
beginners, scientific experiments, sumptuous lunches, enormous dinners
and sleepless nights dedicated to the passion for computer science.

Poems will  be read, poems  will be written,  all and nothing  will be
discussed, weeds  will be weeded,  new weeds will be  planted, debates
will be happen, decisions will be taken, all and nothing will be done!

Everyone can join,  the important thing is to leave  the brain at home
and bring a lot of coffee!

What will be done
=================

We will do a lot of BEAUTIFUL and USELESS things:

Radio link
- ----------
It's the first step to  the world domination. The installation and the
configuration of an amateur radio  link WI-FI which will give raise to
discussion  about  wireless  technology,   its  use  and  some  tricks
(Netsukuku,  OLSR,  Fonera,  hardware  modifications, dd-wrt  etc)  by
Asbesto IW9HGS  and other  radioamateurs possibly there.  The distance
that will be covered is 6.9Km :).

MuSE
- ----
A  group of  programmers from  the  Freaknet and  Poetry Hacklab  will
establish  a on-line  connection with  dyne.org developers  and follow
this "code sprint" plans:

 http://lab.dyne.org/MuSE/SprintOct09
 http://bugs.dyne.org

We want to develop a new  version of MuSE streamer, a free application
to make  your own on-line  radio and your  voice heard all  around the
world, broadcasting audio files and  live microphone all mixed in real
time.  (http://muse.dyne.org)

Join us writing code or help translate the manual!

Other activities
- ----------------
Artistic  performances, strolls  in the  surroundings or  anything you
want  could happen spontaneously;  everything will  be managed  by the
same people who could throw  off activities, keeping in mind we should
not disrupt the ANY the focus on the main activities described above.

Everyone is invited!

Logistics
=========
How nice is to be seated on chairs!

Food
- ----
Breakfast,  lunch and  dinner  are completely  self-managed so  you're
invited to bring food and drinks and share them with everyone!

Lodging
- -------
If anyone needs to sleep... there are two beds which we will assign to
the sleep of the weaks, you can sleep  in a tent, so if you want to do
so bring your own TENT! Hopefully another space will be available. You
will need  to adapt  yourself to  it because the  objective is  not to
sleep!  :)  (obviously  special  neeeds  of  resting/lodging  will  be
satified, so don't worry, we won't let you sleep on straw... maybe!)

Donations
- ---------
If you  want to contribute money, you  are very welcome to  do so, via
Paypal or even via bank wire-transfer. We have a clear plan for it: we
hope we will  gather some funds spreading this  event and collect them
to be invested in more software development on MuSE.

This software is very important! a lot of people can use it completely
for free to  do radio, it is  the way we can make  free speech happen.
But we  have no money to  continue development, which  was stopped for
more than 3 years now, so please donate some money! and you'll help us
all provide concrete results and useful tools to all our communities.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8298667
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8298667
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8298667
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8298667

spare some money NOW and you'll get QUALITY FREE SOFTWARE soon!
             (for both GNU/Linux and Apple/OSX)

JOIN us ON-SITE
===============
We will meet on Friday 2nd October 2009 in Palazzolo Acreide, at Poetry
Hackab or directly to the tcpc location! To get there follow this map:

 http://poetry.freaknet.org/index.php/File:Screenshot1.png

Follow  SS2287 to  Palazzolo  Acreide,  2km before  the  start of  the
village there is a crossroad  to Solarino/Ferla on the right handside,
so turn right  and follow SS124. Keep going until you  see a small red
house on  your right, then take  immediately the small  street next to
the house on the right and keep  going until you get to the place. You
will hear tearing  noises and inhuman shouts; you  will see half-naked
cavemen fighting against hardawre and  software around the fire of the
Alchemic Furnace: you got there!

To reach Palazzolo Acreide from Catania with bus:

http://www.aziendasicilianatrasporti.it/

Once you are in Palazzolo and you don't know how to reach us, just call
someone: MAYBE we will fetch you. Who knows!

JOIN us ON-LINE

Thanks to PSYC we have the power!
so here we are interserver, multiprotocol, and much tendentious!

   	       http://hinezumi.im

             phone +39 931-1-845-849

REMEMBER, BRING THE COFFEE, AND LEAVE THE BRAIN AT HOME!

NNNN

- --

jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org

GPG: 779F E8B5 47C7 3A89 4112  64D0 7B64 3184 B534 0B5E