[spectre] APODIO 6-beta AVAILABLE NOW!!

APO33 info at apo33.org
Wed Nov 18 09:40:19 CET 2009

APODIO: A GNU/LINUX MULTIMEDIA DISTRIBUTION

APODIO is a Gnu/Linux live and installation DVD with a large
collection of open source audio/video/graphic/streaming/programming
software, as well as graphical utilities for making system
administration as simple and intuitive as possible. It is based on
Ubuntu.

APODIO 6-beta AVAILABLE NOW!!

APODIO NEW VERSION IS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW ON SOURCEFORGE!!!!

We developed this version 6-Beta under a 3 days collective session
with a team of different people from the organisations: apo33,
labomedia, crealab, ping, fdl?etc.

thanks to Benjamin, Olivier, JulienB, Jean-François, Thomas,
Dominique, Jenny and JulienO!!!

This version is based on Ubuntu Jaunty. It follow most of the stable
software available version and updates of the distribution, it have
known issues from Jaunty, strange behaviour with Network gnome applet
for example, also drivers for Nvidia cards and ATI are present on the
dvd but need to be installed if you may want to use. There is some
openGL trouble with intel graphical cards.

We are still looking for solutions for those issues, please help us to
improve this version 6, send us feedback and ideas. A version 7 should
be  released depending the Ubuntu 9.10-karmic stability or not. We
will test the usability an update in January 2010.

SOURCEFORGE DOWNLOAD HERE :
https://sourceforge.net/projects/apodio/files/apodio-6.07-beta.iso/download

thanks, Julien Ottavi for the APODIO team!

http://www.apodio.org

--
AKA THE NOISER & NANOFAMAS

"the world is noise"