[spectre] Multiplace # 8 ( a few highlights in Praha + Brno + Bratislava )

Podp Yvol podska at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:37:12 CEST 2009

Hello spectrals,

Multiplace #8
Network Culture Festival 14-18 April 2009 ~ CZ, SK, PL
http://multiplace.org/2009/

Too much to list here, but here's a few highlights...
( well, the only things we've been able to get our head around thus
far ... as we prepare our own XLterrestrial presentations
and premiere of "The Transmigration of The Avatars" - psychomedia
analysis/ performance/praxis in Brno on Thursday - 16.4.)

** 2nite in Prague
Kyberia vs Facebook Matrix
15. apríl 2009 18h, NoD Roxy, CZ_Praha
Daniel Hromada (SK/CZ), Pavel Neuman (CZ), Palo Fabuš (CZ), Michal Cabowitz (CZ)
[ in czech ]
http://multiplace.org/2009/?id=757

** 2mrrw in Brno
Media reActivity
16. apríl 2009 12 - 21h, Kavárna Kunštátská Trojka , CZ_Brno
Keiko Sei (JP), Petr Vrána (CZ), Rafani (CZ), Maxigas (HU), Paolo
Podrescu + XL Terrestrials (US/DE), Jana Horáková (CZ), Jan Zálešák
(CZ)
[ english/ czech ]
Organizátor(i): Jana Horáková, Barbora Šedivá
http://multiplace.org/2009/?id=823

** in Bratislava
Guča / Gucha 06
(presentation+discussion event in style of pecha kucha)
17. apríl 2009 17h, A4 - nultý priestor, SK_Bratislava
Keiko Sei (JP), Paolo Podrescu / XLterrestrials (US/DE), Richard Loskot (CZ)

** in Praha
18. apríl 2009 19h, Čistírna v Bubenči, CZ_Praha
in the afternoon + evening:
installations and performances in water sewage in Bubenec :
Franziska Mayr-Keber, Marc Muncke, Rich Loop Panciera, Nik
Suchentrunk, Elsa Vieira (PT/US), Aleš Zemene (CZ), Marek Ďuriš (CZ),
Nikola Gedeonová (CZ), Ivo Mathé (CZ), Ondra Volek (CZ), otvorená
participácia
Organizátor(i): Roguewaves, Školská28 (podpora)
Tagy: performance, streaming
+ Share Jam organised by Elsa Vieira
http://multiplace.org/2009/?id=2&c=16&d=5

More reports + links + analysis +