[spectre] call for work

Art Factory art.factory.bialystok at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 22:50:21 CEST 2008

Hello,
Below is information about a call for work. Please add it to your list.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Urszula Humienik

The Workshop Gallery in Bialystok, Poland: Call for Work

The Workshop Gallery, run by Podlaskie Stowarzyszenie Axis Mundi
(non-profit ngo), is a budding gallery located in the center of
Bialystok, dedicated to the exhibition and popularization of art,
especially by emerging and up-and-coming artists.

Call for Work:
small works on paper (no bigger than A4 – 21x29cm) or sound pieces
accepted media: drawings, prints, mixed media, textile (on paper),
photographs, sound
topic: fauna

Submissions:
email all .jpgs of work for consideration (max. 10 images) along with
an artist statement and CV
to: art.factory.bialystok[at]gmail.com
by 24 September 2008

A decision will be made by 28 September 2008  and artists will be
notified by email. We will only notify those whose work we have
chosen. Chosen work will then be sent to the gallery (must be received
by 17 October 2008).

Group exhibition: 24 October – 30 November 2008

--
Urszula Humienik
THE WORKSHOP