[spectre] [call][nictoglobe]Investigating ruptures in the art political grid

Andreas Jacobs ajaco at xs4all.nl
Mon Oct 20 14:53:44 CEST 2008

Submissions

Nictoglobe magazine accepts submissions the year around

Currently we ask for submissions related to but not exclusively
confined to:

::: Investigating ruptures in the art political grid :::

Submissions should be no more than 500 words, abstracts about 100 words.
Feel free to adorn your submission with visuals (jpg, png, gif - max
size 320 x 240 pixels)
.
Send your submission to: submissions[at]nictoglobe[dot]com
.

Please take note of the fact that we review submissions 4 times a year,
from January to March for the Spring issue,
from April to June for the Summer issue,
from July to September for the Fall issue and
from October to December for the Winter issue.

In case your submission will be published, you will be notified
before the corresponding deadlines.

Nictoglobe can be reached by email: info[at]nictoglobe[dot]com

Andreas Jacobs

e:	ajaco at xs4all.nl
w:	http://www.nictoglobe.com