[spectre] Appeal from Japan to protest

Louise Desrenards louise.desrenards at free.fr
Mon Nov 10 00:15:06 CET 2008

Friends from Japan asked us to forward this information as appeal to
send our protests.
L.

FR BELOW
__________

EN

Below is the statement by solidarity group, Please read and send your
names and messages showing support.we would like to add them to our website:

Statement denouncing unlawful arrest Show your face, Aso!! 'reality
tour' Solidarity Group

October 26th,"'reality tour2' what is 6200,000,000 Yen like? Let's go
and see the Prime minister Aso's House" was heldas a pre-event to
Anti-war and Resistence Festa happeninng at 29th & 30th Nov. During this
event,3 of the tour participant were arrested and are now still hold in
policw custody.
We are making it clear that these arrests are unlawful and denouncing
Public Safety Bureau of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department and
Shibuya police for taking away our comrades.

Source :
http://www42.atwiki.jp/asoudetekoiq/?page=nonjapanese

Video :
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uw701vV15U

________

http://www42.atwiki.jp/asoudetekoiq/pages/537.html

SHOW your support by sending names and messages or any other actions!

Below is the statement by solidarity group,Please read and send your
names and messages showing support.we would like to add them to our website:

Statement denouncing unlawful arrest Show your face, Aso!! 'reality
tour' Solidarity Group

October 26th,"'reality tour2' what is 6200,000,000 Yen like? Let's go
and see the Prime minister Aso's House" was heldas a pre-event to
Anti-war and Resistence Festa happeninng at 29th & 30th Nov. During this
event,3 of the tour participant were arrested and are now still hold in
policw custody.
We are making it clear that these arrests are unlawful and denouncing
Public Safety Bureau of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department and
Shibuya police for taking away our comrades.

Why a 'reality tour'
We did aa reality tour to the'rip off mansion' of a temping angency
president and this was another version of it where we decided to go and
see the Aso Taro's mansion which is said to costs 6200,000,000 just for
the land.There has been some press coverage on Prime minister's money
sense recently,and we wondered what kind of life he has as he is
responsible for resolve the poverty and wealth gap.However this tour had
to be
broken up by police.

How the unlawful arrest happened
3pm,Chief of security department of Shibuya police said to us "If you wt
wasant to go the Prime minister's house by walk,that7s fine" and"you can
go and see the house in group of 5to6 people each in turn" when we were
gatheing in front of Shibuya train station.We did some anouncement of
the tour for 30or40minutes,then about 50 of us started to walk.We held
our signs and baloons,and we never used our speaker just as police told
us to do.
Only 5 minutes later,when we were reaching Dogen Zaka Street one of our
comrades who were holding a sign to show the way to other participant
was held his arm and wrestled to the ground by police.Police officers
stared to get a full nelson on other 2 participant with the cue
saying"go!go!It's KOBO(Short term for
"interfering with policemen in the execution of their duties")It's
KOBO!" and then took away the 3. On the news report they say police gave
us warning many times but there weren't any except when we started
walking.The reason for the arrest of the 3 given by police are
"breaching public safety ordinance" and "interfering with policemen in
the execution of their duties"but it's all clear in recorded film
that there were no such act.There are no fact that tour participants
conducted violence.

Custody Visiting blocked and unlawful 10 days detention
Later on same day, we went to Shibuya Police station to denounce te
unlawful arrest and demand custody visiting and take necessities
(food,cloth,toothbrush etc) to the 3 .But police did not let us the 3.
Also even when the soliciter/lawyer arrived at 5pm police didn't let him
visit the arrestees and blocked the visiting of the soliciter for 2
hours. I was only after 7pm the soliciter could go iin to visit the
arrestees and the necessities were handed to our comrades.Later on
28th,the 3 were decided to be held for another 10 days and custody
visiting by non-soliciters were banned.Police didn't only unjustly
reppressed us but also openly infringed on arrestee's legal rights by
blocking the custody visiting and keeps holding the 3 unlawfully.

We can never condone this outrageousness.Since when we have noright to
walk the pavement?
Who made the police guard us in large excess when we were only walking
the pavement?
Who told the press false information and trying to put a crime on the
innocent 3?
Police always do this,make their move first and make us take the blame.
The police fearing people are going to "see"the prime minister's house,
never hesitate to trample on
our comrades' freedom and lives.
Police protects Aso.
Then we will protect ourselves.

We say this with rage!
Release our 3 comaredes immediately!
Apologize for the unlawful arrest!
Taro Aso take the responsiility for your merrymen's misconduct!

October 29th
Show your face,Aso!! 'reality tour' Solidarity Group
note) Tokyo Public safety ordinance is unconstitutional as the
constitution says in Article 21
"Freedom of assembly and association as well as speech, press and all
other forms of expression are guaranteed."But even this ordinance it
should not give police or other public servant power to ban or
cencor any political publications or signs or gatherings other than
march or demonstration.

As Arrest Solidarity group,we strongly protest to this repression and
demand the immidiate release of the 3 arrestees. Please support our
statement.

If you or your organization decided to support, email to
"asouq(at)sanpal.co.jp" as following (or just post a comment)

EN ABOVE
__________

FR

Trois participants pacifiques à la marche-manifestation arrêtés à
Shibuya, Tokyo

Le 26 octobre 2008, dans le quartier de Shibuya, à Tokyo, trois
participants à la marche-manifestation, intitulée : "Reality Tour 2 :
Allons voir la maison du Premier Ministre Taro Aso qui coûte 6,2
milliards de yen", organisée dans le cadre de la Fête contre la guerre
et pour la résistance, ont été arrêtés et ils sont toujours en détention
à la police à ce jour (le 2 novembre 2008).

Le but de ce "Reality Tour" était de voir la maison luxueuse de monsieur
Taro Aso dont seul le terrain coûterait 6,2 milliards de yen. En effet,
les manifestants, dont la plupart était de jeunes travailleurs
précaires, ont voulu voir quelle vie mène monsieur Aso, qui devrait
apporter une solution politique à la difficulté, la précarité et la
pauvreté des jeunes Japonais. Mais malheureusement, cette tournée a été
dispersée par la police.

Voici ce qui s'est passé le 26 octobre.

A 3 heures de l'après-midi, le chef en charge du maintien de l'ordre de
la Préfécture de police de Shibuya est venu informer aux participants à
cette marche, réunis à la place Hachiko (devant la gare Shibuya), qu'ils
auraient le droit de marcher sur la zone piétonne des rues et qu'ils
pourraient aller voir la maison de monsieur Aso par cinq ou six, etc.
Après cette discussion, les cinquantaines de participants, après avoir
retiré leurs pancartes à la demande de la police, ont commencé à marcher
vers la maison Aso, sans même utiliser de micro, d'amplificateur ou de
haut-parleur.

Cinq minutes après, dans la foule de ce quartier, les policiers qui
accompagnaient cette marche ont soudain saisi violemment les 3
participants en tête de cette marche qui avaient une pancarte sur
laquelle était marqué le titre de ce Reality Tour, en criant :
"Arrêtez-les ! Insultes aux forces de l'ordre !" Ainsi, ces trois
personnes ont été arrêtées et emmenées à la police.

Les masse média rapportent que la police auraient donné des
avertissements à plusieurs reprises aux participants à cette marche
avant cette arrestation. Mais ce n'était pas le cas, sauf avant le
départ. De même, les masse média rapportent que les participants à cette
marche auraient été violents envers les policiers qui étaient présents
mais ce n'est absolument pas vrai. De plus, les masse média rapportent
aussi que la raison de cette arrestation était une violation des
règlements de l'ordre public et les insultes aux forces de l'ordre mais
ce n'est absolument pas vrai.

Ce n'est pas tout : La préfécture de police de Shibuya, où ont été
détenues ces trois personnes arrêtées, a refusé l'audience entre eux,
les autres participants à la marche et l'avocat. De plus, la police a
prolongé la détention de 10 jours et interdit l'audience de nouveau avec
qui que ce soit.

Voici les vidéos qui décrivent tout ce qui est décrit ci-dessus :
1. La réunion entre les participants et la police avant le départ (à la
place Hachiko, Shibuya)
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=VukCiIa0BDc&feature=related
2. Les policiers en discussion juste avant l'arrestation
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc0Z0Yvde8E&feature=related
3. L'arrestation
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uw701vV15U

Si ces jeunes ont été arrêtés, c'est parce qu'ils ont voulu voir la
maison du premier ministre. C'est ainsi que l'ordre public est maintenu
au Japon. La raison de cette arrestation était les insultes aux forces
de l'ordre. Voilà la réalité au Japon...

Allez, venez visiter le Japon. La vie privée du premier ministre est
tellement précieuse que la police arrêtent les citoyens qui veulent voir
sa maison tranquillement. Si vous venez au Japon, vos empreintes
digitales et vos photos seront enregistrées et vous serez surveillés.

Bienvenue au Japon. Tant que vous ne voulez pas voir la réalité au
Japon, vous serez les bienvenus.

(texte rédigé le 2 novembre 2008)

Source :
http://asoudetekoiq.blog8.fc2.com/blog-entry-22.html