[spectre] Re: unsubscribe / info

Andreas Broeckmann ab at mikro.in-berlin.de
Fri Jun 13 08:41:56 CEST 2008

gabriela, dear friends,

>i'm sorry i misunderstood the instructions, I did, like in other
>lists, just write unsubscribe (and not help) on the subject line.
>and you are right, the reason i wanted to be removed from this
>address was because i have the homemadefilms subscription.
>thank you very much, all my best
>gabriela
>http://www.homemadefilms.com.br

i guess the difference is that Spectre is in fact an unmoderated,
open list, that all subscribers can post to immediately, and their
messages get sent to the list directly; on other lists, there is
somebody who looks at everything and can thus easily filter out
messages like yours.

no problem.

regards,
-a