[spectre] CELLSBUTTON#02 2008 YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL MEDIA ART FESTIVAL

venzha christ venzha at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 18:48:57 CEST 2008

CELLSBUTTON#02 2008

YOGYAKARTA INTERNATIONAL MEDIA ART FESTIVAL

We are the CELLS!

11 – 20 AUGUST 2008

Yogyakarta – Indonesia

www.natural-fiber.com

organized by

HONF

the house of natural fiber, yogyakarta new media art laboratory

Cellsbutton#02 - We are the CELLS! will focus on education of aesthetic research in art and technology. Cellsbutton#02 wants to emerge any potential local cultural issues and aspects through the context of technology implementation. Also, Cellsbutton#02 serves as a facilitator in the duration of collaborative working process that will be started by transferring knowledge through research, workshops, meetings, presentations, gatherings and discussions. HONF believe that education is an essential aspect to achieve mutual relations between human and technology. By this perception, Cellsbutton#02 will be formatted to accommodate individual or communities interest on working in media art fields.

<<

research

presentation

cellsdisco

workspace

discussion

cellsonic!

indonesia bricolabs

ea channel meeting

workshop

exhibition

performance

cellspicnic

cellsbutton#02 participants :
http://www.natural-fiber.com/index.php/cellsbutton02/participants

cellsbutton#02 venues :
http://www.natural-fiber.com/index.php/cellsbutton02/venues-02

cellsbutton#02 map :
http://www.natural-fiber.com/index.php/cellsbutton02/map-of-cellsbutton02

cellsbutton#02 schedule :
http://www.natural-fiber.com/index.php/cellsbutton02/schedules

...Let us visualise a setting in which people resonate with media through simulating processes. Simulating processes that are actual processes, for in a digitized real, any process might become experiential, might resonate. In such a digitized real, a hybrid reality in which our analogue bodies and digital processing fuse into each other, any data might become information; that is: data to which we relate, resonate. Such a world is not a world of science fiction, in fact it is very real. Overlaying our world of things with a digital veil already transcends space and time coordinates...

(every body is a teacher. every place is a school by Rob Van Kranenburg)

best regards,

venzha

the house of natural fiber
yogyakarta new media art laboratory (HONF)
Jl.wora wari A80/6
Baciro Yogyakarta
Indonesia
T : +62 (0) 817468621