Theory Porn Casting - Re: [spectre] Sharing is Sexy.org is live

Till Nikolaus von Heiseler neuemethode at kein.org
Sat Jan 5 16:54:40 CET 2008

... Sorry but I can't find any porn! ................ I mean, it is nice,
.......... it is carnival!!. ..... But even in Rio it is not so catholic!

So if you want to shoot something real, maybe I can help you ...

I always wanted to try out a new format:

-+€€€€€€€€+-
theoryporn
-+€€€€€€€€+-

- this is my favorite format! the olympus of formates - live or on video.

so... if you are open to this, let's find a subject!

what about:
- colletive videoproduction: http://www.formatlabor.net/blog/?p=45 - how
is another world possible? (Bedingungsloses Grundeinkommen, Formate, was
ist eigentlich passiert in Heiligendamm [da wäre vieleicht eine Rückpro
angebracht, vor der die Akteure in Aktion treten])
- sozial evolution:

but we could also switch subjet/partner every 20 min. Since I am not 20
any more I think I couldn't shoot more than 3 h / per day.

Maybe it would be the best to start with a

THEORY PORN CASTING.

candidate can aply here with pic and and abtract!!!

darum geht es im formatlabor: http://www.formatlabor.net/blog/?page_id=206

Glück zu allen!
tnvh

lotu5 said:
> //We are sexy guerillas, running through the city at night with ski
masks on and our dildos strapped to the barrels of our M16's like
grenade launchers for orgasms. You've probably seen us at a sex party, or
a queer film screening, but we were blending in, totally clandestine,
hiding our g and p spot powers under our ordinary sexy as hell
> appearance. We are artists and activists who you've marched with, locked
down next to, screamed beside, sipped wine at ridiculous art openings with
and chuckled at the whole situation, or painted banners and fixed your
bikes with, or sat across from on the bus. We like our anonymity and try
to maintain it...//

> Finally, after a year of collective love, sweat and juices,
> http://www.sharingissexy.org is available for your horny little eyes. We
encountered a lot of difficulty along the way, institutional resistance
from a university that was hosting the site, the challenges of getting our
legal questions answered while operating on an anti-capitalist's (i.e. no)
budget, our own hesitations and changing energy levels, but now its here.

> I'm writing this announcement on my own, its not a collective statement,
but it is still my hope that this project can help spread queer love and
lust and help to overthrow heteronormativity, capitalism, war and
monogamy. I hope that people will look at our little creation and get off,
and that might help them imagine a world without gender (and
national) borders, might help them get out of the army by cross dressing
into the mess hall, might help bring an end to capitalism by adding
eroticism to the world of copyright free imagery.

> But are we doing enough? Do we even know who we are? Or what we want?
That is the most important part o the project for me, is the process of
experimentation, exploring the orifices of my identity and the spurtings
of my desire, finding that what I want isn't available on a shelf and
isn't compatible with the drives of global militarized capitalism.

> In a way what we're doing is so very much in line with the kind of
vanity capitalism that we see in myspace and facebook, and seems even
similar to the avatarism of Second Life, so we're dangerously close to
simply taking those commercial drives one step further. Still, I think
that we've taken those drives to their illogical conclusion beyond the
acceptable limits, and will continue to do so, and we meet resistance
almost every day that embodies those limits and their police.

> On monday we'll have more writing for you about the project, but for
now, I'd love any feedback you might have on the project... See for
yourself at http://sharingissexy.org

http://www.formatLabor.net/lara