[spectre] GWEI - Google Will Eat Itself - Solidarity Link Action

Alessandro Ludovico a.ludovico at neural.it
Mon Mar 26 11:38:52 CEST 2007

>Dear Hans, Geert, etc,
>I'm afraid to tell you you're wrong. I just searched Google Will Eat
>Itself on Google and it's there as the first hit- as well as pages
>of blog entries etc etc.
>
>What do you mean by it being 'censored' and how do you account for
>GWEI's availability on Google?

What you see as the first entry on Google.com as well as Google.de,
Google.it or Google.whatever (searching the "Google Will Eat Itself "
phrase) is the We Make Money Not Art blog entry, not the official
site:
http://gwei.org/
that simply doesn't show up in any page (as it did in the beginning
of the project).

Best.
--

Alessandro Ludovico